Clinical Trial Liaison
- Job Types:
- Biotech, Pharma, Med. Device R&D
Acurian is a global leader in supporting enrollment of clinical trials. We have supported over 400 protocols for more than 60 companies worldwide since 1998.
Acurian is seeking experienced oncology professionals, including clinical research nurses, oncology CRAs, oncology pharmacists and bachelors/masters of science graduates, to help in our efforts to support the accrual process for oncology clinical trials. This position will be responsible for developing and executing accrual plans for multiple cancer clinical trials. Local travel to hospitals, academic centers and community oncology practices is required. Overnight travel requirements are low.
This oncology professional will interact daily with oncologists/hematologists, radiologists, and their practice staff. Additionally this position will interact with local cancer advocacy groups to increase the awareness and understanding of opportunities for patients to be informed of treatment options in clinical trials.
As an Acurian CTL you will also interact with Pharmaceutical/Biotech Industry Sponsors to provide insight and updates on trial progress. You will assist in identifying trial specific issues and opportunities for developing solutions. Helping increase study accrual will be paramount.
An oncology science background, excellent communications and analytical skills are important
- Graduate of an accredited program for nurse education (BSN required, MSN preferred), Bachelors/Masters of Science, pharmacy or medicine program, or other graduate-level education coupled with 5 or more years of relevant clinical experience.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills are a necessity, education training and/or sales experience is a plus.
- Industry clinical research or hospital/out-patient clinical research experience is strongly desired.
- Ability to operate independently and a self starter with a strong desire to produce results is a must
Acurian offers health, dental, vacation, 401K and other benefits. Candidates meeting the above requirements should send their resume along with a cover letter that includes salary requirements